Sunday, September 20, 2009

Willoe River Rider's Fall Round Up

I'm about a week behind on camping trip updates...sorry!

Wow.....time for the Willow River Riders Fall Round Up! (two weekends ago!!)

I can't believe fall is almost here. While fall is my favorite time of the year, it also means the riding season is winding down, and that is a bummer.

Once again, my saddle club had a great weekend a Eau Galle Recreation Area, in Spring Valley, Wisconsin.

The weather....while a bit on the warm and muggy side...was enjoyable. The trails as always were beautiful, thanks to the efforts of our saddle club members during the trail maintenance days.

The fall colors are just starting to peek out.

My friend Debora and I dressed the same, well...almost.


We had the same tank top on, pink with little horses and rhinestones. Debora rides western and I ride english. The photo is not the best, as the camera setting was changed and I had to photoshop the photo to darken it up a bit.

Raven and Debora

We had such fun riding together all weekend, and our dogs loved playing with each other.

For more photos, please click HERE!

Happy Trails!

Ice Pony Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW! Thanks, you made my day! Doggie & Pony kisses sent! Please come back....real soon.