Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What is Wrong with These Photos?

This morning, I went to Kowalski's in Stillwater, Minnesota to pick up a few items. You know...pita bread, soy milk, cheese, veggies, fruit, etc.

I really love shopping at Kowalski's, they have a wonderful varity of fresh foods, grass feed meats and a yummy deli.

But I want to know ... what is wrong with these photos?




Don't get me wrong, I LOVE...love Halloween! But, it's still August! School hasn't even started.

Can we please get through Labor Day first?

Wait for Autumnal equinox? Which is not until Tuesday, September 22nd!


BooWoo...does this mean that summer is almost over?!

I am NOT ready for summer to end!

Ice Pony Girl

1 comment:

  1. Cracker Barrel had Halloween Thanksgiving AND Christmas stuff in the store last week!

    ReplyDelete

WOW! Thanks, you made my day! Doggie & Pony kisses sent! Please come back....real soon.