Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2001: A Space Odyssey

My friend Jeanne came over for a visit today, I made yummy sweet pepper & purple onion quesadillas and ice tea. For desert, we had oatmeal cookies.

Jeanne is not a horse person, but she does enjoy heading out to the barn to give the ponies a treat and scratchies.

Afterward, while I was cleaning up the kitchen, she was channel surfing DirectTV. She came across "2001: A Space Odyssey" and stayed to watch it.


I bet I have seen this movie, at least....four times. I remember going to the theater when it was released. Back then, as now ... I do not understand the movie!

What the hell is that movie about? Man not understanding where they came from or where they are going?

And who or what is the Star Child at the end of the movie?



I even went to Stanley's web site seeking answers, and was even more confused. HA! For his site, please click here.

Geez...scratching my head. I may need to watch the sequels.

Give me "Planet of the Apes"! Love those Ape movies!

Jeanne, thanks for coming over for an unexpected visit. We had a hoot!

Watch out for Hal!

Ice Pony Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW! Thanks, you made my day! Doggie & Pony kisses sent! Please come back....real soon.