Monday, November 17, 2008

Pico, The Mini Donkey Goes to His Paddock

dsc02592

Pico and Jean, his owner


Yesterday, I spent all day at my friend Chris' farm, video taping her working her horse Frank for the Extreme Cowboy Race application video. We got some really good clips of Frank and Chris doing what they do best, riding as partners. BUT....the best and cutest part of the day was at the end of the day when Chris did the horse chores and had to move Pico, the Mini Donkey from his pasture into his paddock for dinner. Pico, is a yearling mini donkey who was just gelded a few months ago.


Huginn LOVES Pico!

dsc02584



Dixie Chick....not so much! HAHA!


dsc02587


Here's the video clip I took of Pico. Enjoy the video, turn up the volume and oh...carefully listen to Pico, who grunts when he's not happy. LOL



Pico and Huginn, buddies!

dsc02588


Have you giggled today?

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I just saw the weather gadget on your blog. You do NOT live in Royalton, IL!?! I lived in a town named that when I was very little. My stepfather's mother lived there for like -ever- if it's the same Royalton. What a small little world. I still have family in KY & IL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I was so excited about where you were that I forgot to mention how adorable that little guy is. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did giggle today! Especially after watching the video. Thanks for the smile today hon. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete

WOW! Thanks, you made my day! Doggie & Pony kisses sent! Please come back....real soon.