Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where to Go? Where to go?!

Photobucket






Ya know...sometimes there are way too many options!

Take this weekend, I plan on horse camping and trail riding. But I have way too many options, as I have friends going in every direction to horse camp/trail ride.
  1. Wildcat State Park - WI
  2. Tamerack State Forest - MN
  3. Zumbro Bottoms - MN
  4. Triple HHH Trail Ride
  5. Forestville State Park - MN
  6. Govenor Knowles State Forset - WI
I want to go to each of these rides...but I can only choose one.

I decided to go to Tamerack. I have been wanting to ride these trails for many...many years. There have been a few different reasons, that I have never made it up there. Too buggy most of the season, way too many bees (I'm allergic) and trails too challenging to go without someone who DOES KNOW the trails. Who likes getting LOST?

Last year I was all set to make the 3+ hour drive up to Tamerack with my saddle club. At the last mintue the ride was cancel due to high temps, too buggy and way too many bees. Darn. HA!

So, you can see that this year I was once again...soooo looking forward to going up to Tamerack with my friends.

But...today, I got an email that our ride location has been changed to Hay Creek State Forest. As it's too buggy and there are way too many bees at Tamerack. HAHA! I'll get up there...one year.

It's not a big deal...I do so LOVE riding at Hay Creek Forest Management Area, the trails are beautiful. And spending time with my great friends is what really matters!





















Photobucket


Have a awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW! Thanks, you made my day! Doggie & Pony kisses sent! Please come back....real soon.