Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I say, are you stuck?"

"Winnie The Pooh and the Honey Tree"

Owl "I say, are you stuck?"

Winnie the Pooh "No, just resting and thinking and humming to myself."

Oh dear! Do you suppose this horse wanted something sweet from the honey tree?


Oh, oh, help and brother....I'm stuck!

Poor Gracie, she found herself in a pickle.

Christopher Robin "Pooh Bear, there's only one thing we can do, wait for you to get thin again."

Winnie the Pooh "Oh bother. How long will that take?"

Eeyore "Days, weeks, months, who knows?"


"Winnie the Pooh" books were written by A.A. Milne. They were my daughter Jenni's favorite children's book series. We all loved Edward Bear, known as Pooh to his friends!

As a child, did you love Pooh? Did you day dream about life in the Hundred Acre Wood?

As Pooh would say "Time for something sweet".













4 comments:

  1. I loved the books too. My mother let me draw the 100 acre woods on my bedroom wall..But kids today get the "Disney" version and not like the original...Michelle..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horse in the tree...I want to know the conclusion. How in the world did they get him out? Was he ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I know this can happen, I wonder how long it will be before it happens at my house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pix with the Winnie the Pooh story!! Great! ...now..where'd that predicament take place??

    ReplyDelete

WOW! Thanks, you made my day! Doggie & Pony kisses sent! Please come back....real soon.